top of page

Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Killer

Carbon monoxide kills silently. It is odorless, colorless and dangerous!


Be sure you are heating your home in a safe manner. Don't heat with your gas oven. Be sure your wood stove or fireplace is vented properly. If using a generator, place it outside your home, more than 20 feet away from doors, windows or vents.


If you feel a headache, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain or confusion, get outside in fresh air and call 9-1-1.




Comments


bottom of page